1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
5 tablespoons butter, melted
3 8-oz pkgs cream cheese plus 2 tablespoons sugar
12 1-oz squares semisweet chocolate
2 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
whipped cream (optional)
1. Combine first four ingredients and press into the bottom of a 8-inch springform pan.
2. Beat eggs and sugar with electric beater until a pale mixture. Mix well.
3. Melt chocolate in double boiler. Stir in sour cream, butter and vanilla.
4. Add to cheese mixture and stir.
5. Pour batter into pan.
6. Bake at 325F for 2 hours or until center is firm.
7. Cool on wire rack. Remove from pan. Chill and serve with whipped cream.