2 sticks margarine
2 cups plain flour
1 cup chopped pecans
8 ounces cream cheese
3 cups sifted 10x confectioners sugar
2 large cartons Cool Whip
1 can prepared cherry pie filling
1. Mix margarine, flour, and nuts together; spread into an ungreased 10x14-inch pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until light brown, around 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese with the 10X sugar and mix with the Cool Whip. Fold this in gently.
4. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
5. Spread the cherry pie filling over this.
6. Chill in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
7. Cut into squares and serve.