16 ounces Dreamfields(tn) Linguine (one box)
2 cloves garlic
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup walnuts
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain well.
2. Remove and discard woody parsley and basil stems.
3. Place all of the sauce ingredients in food processor or blender.
4. Cover and process on medium speed about 3 minutes or until smooth, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides.
5. Transfer pasta and sauce into a large bowl and toss until evenly coated.
If you want to get a dollar off a box, you can go to http://www.dreamfieldsfoods.com/cooking/