1 packet or 2 sticks pie crust mix
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 cup ground or very finely chopped pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Mix pie crust mix (dry), 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the pecans.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla; gather dough into ball.
4. Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until smooth. Shape into 1/4-inch balls.
5. Shape balls into crescents on ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake until light brown, 10 to 15 minutes. While warm, roll in confectioners' sugar. Cool. Roll in sugar again.