4 lb pork ribs, cut in pieces
1 large onion
1 cup catsup
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
2 Dashes Tabasco sauce
2 cups water
1. Place ribs in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
2. On each piece, place a slice of unpeeled lemon and a thin slice of onion.
3. Roast in very hot oven, 450 F degrees, 30 minutes.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil and pour over ribs.
5. Continue baking in a moderate oven, 350 F degrees, about 2 hours, basting ribs with the sauce every 15 minutes.