3 pounds wide loaf, unsliced French bread
4 oz dry-roasted almonds, diced
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup raspberry preserves
1 1/2 quart milk
1 tablespoon almond extract
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
utter, maple syrup, powdered sugar
1. Cut bread into 1-inch slices;cut a pocket into each side.
2. Combine almonds, cream cheese, and preserves; stuff into bread pockets.
3. Beat together eggs, milk, and flavorings.
4. Soak bread in egg mixture and saute in butter until browned on both sides.
5. Serve 2 to 4 slices per person.