2 boxes Spanish Rice-A-Roni
1 1/2 lbs ground beef or chuck
Ragu to taste (I use super mushroom)
1 cup diced green pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the rice mix in one pan, while browning the ground beef in another.
2. Drain beef and add to rice mixture during the simmering stage of the rice.
3. Still on low heat, add the green pepper, and Ragu to flavor (if you like it saucy, then add more).
4. Turn off flame or heat, then add the cheddar.
5. Stir all together, top with the mozzarella either on top of casserole OR individually on each plate.
Excellent on chilly days; also wonderful to bring to potluck dinners