1 (10 inch) angel food cake, cut in cubes
6 cups cold milk
1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter flavored candy (e.g., butterfinger), crushed
1. Place half of cake cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
2. Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings with cold milk according to package directions.
3. Spread prepared chocolate pudding over cake cubes in dish.
4. Top with half the crushed candy.
5. Distribute remaining cake cubes over candy and top with vanilla pudding and remaining candy.
6. Chill until serving.
Use Easter candy to make this a festive Easter treat.