1-larger bread loaf (sourdough , French, Italian are fine)
1 pkg cream cheese(you can substitute light if you want)
1-cup sour cream(regular or light)
2-cups shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack)
1 lb cooked and crumbled bacon
chopped green onions to taste( I use 3 stalks)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients (except bread) together until combined.
3. Cut slice off top of loaf ,set aside.
4. Pull chunks out of the loaf inside until it's hollowed out. Put chunks into the bag the bread came in until ready to serve.
5. Fill the hollowed out loaf with mixture and bake for 30 minutes or until you see bubbling.
6. Place on a tray and surround with bread chunks.
I make this for every family/friend get together because they insist!!