3 tablespoon oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 medium onion (red) minced
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, diced
3 tablespoon soya sauce
1/4 cup butter
2 fluid ounce olive oil
8 ounce minced onion
1/2 ounce garlic minced
1 cup tomato paste
1 1/2 cups red wine
2 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes (seeded and peeled)
4 cups chicken stock
asil, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Saut頯nion and garlic till transparent.
2. Add Shrimp and saut頦or 3 minutes.
3. Take mixture out of skillet, place in bowl with crumbs; add soya sauce and beaten egg. Mix together.
4. Place 1 sheet phyllo dough on cutting board then brush with melted butter.
5. Place another sheet on top and brush also. Cut into approx 3 or 4 strips.
6. Place 1 teaspoon mixture on, fold into triangles and bake until golden.
7. Heat olive oil, saut頴he onion until tender. Add garlic; saut饤 briefly.
8. Add the tomato paste, caramelize it lightly.
9. Add the red wine, tomatoes, stock, basil, thyme, and bay leaf.
10. Simmer the mixture for approximately 45 minutes
11. Remove and discard herbs.
12. Puree and finish sauce with salt and pepper. Cool and serve.