1 loaf frozen bread dough, half thawed
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 package dry butterscotch instant pudding mix
1/2 cup margarine/butter
2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Grease the bottom of a bundt pan well.
2. Cut dough into 14-16 slices. HINT: If the dough is only half thawed it is easier to cut.
3. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan. Layer slices on top of nuts.
4. Boil together remaining ingredients, and pour over dough. Cover with a towel, and let stand over night.
5. Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes then turn pan over onto serving plate.
My mom makes this on holidays, and it's always a crowd pleaser.