1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
7 ounces (1 jar) marshmallow creme
1/4 cup cold water
3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
1. Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
2. Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
3. Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Blend in juice and peel.
5. Beat in marshmallow creme; fold in whipped topping.
6. Puree blueberries; fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
7. Garnish with additional whipped topping and lemon peel.
VARIATIONS: Substitute Neufchatel cheese for cream cheese, strawberry slices for blueberries, raspberries for blueberries.