1 can (6 1/2-oz.)tuna, drained
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup cut-up process American cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
6 hamburger buns
Butter or margarine, softened
1. Heat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except buns and butter.
3. Spread buns with butter. Fill with tuna mixture.
4. Place each sandwich on square of aluminum foil, fold edges securely. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake until tuna mixture is hot, about 20 minutes.