2 packages Knox gelatin
4 cups V-8 juice
1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon grated onion (optional)
1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives (optional)
1. Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup of the V-8 juice for 5 minutes.
2. Place over hot water and stir until gelatin is thoroughly dissolved.
3. Add all seasonings and remainder of V-8 juice, mixing well.
4. Place in greased individual size molds and refrigerate until firm.
5. If olives are used, add them last.