2/3 cup strong coffee
2/3 cup maple syrup
16 lady fingers, split
3 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
12 oz whipped topping
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Combine coffee and maple syrup. Mix well.
Spoon over maple syrup.
2. Line bottom and sides of an 8x8 dish with lady
3. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/3 cup
maple syrup in bowl. Beat until smooth. Fold
in whipped topping.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture over lady fingers.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for
5. Remove plastic. Sift cocoa over top before