1 box vanilla Whip'n'Chill
1 3 3/4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1 angel food cake
1 small carton cool whip
1 cup canned cherry pie filling
1. Prepare Whip'n'chill and vanilla pudding mix according to package directions.
2. Mix Whip'n'Chill, pudding, cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon extract; place in oblong baking dish.
3. Chill until firm.
4. Cut cake crosswise into 3 layers.
5. Spread cheese mixture between layers of cake; place layers together.
6. Frost with Cool Whip; cover top with pie filling.