1 boneless pork loin (3/4lb., cut about 1/2" thick)
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons canned, crushed pineapple in juice
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Splenda
1 teaspoon spicy brown or Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. With a meat tenderizer, pound pork until about 1/4" thick.
2. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat, and saute pork, covering with a tilted lid. Cook 4-5 minutes per side.
3. While pork is browning, combine pineapple, vinegar, Slenda, mustard, soy sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
4. When pork is browned on both sides, add pineapple mixture to skillet. Turn pork over once or twice to coat. Put tilted lid back on pan, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, turn, re-cover, and give it another 1-2 minutes to cook.
5. Remove to serving plates, and scrape any remaining liquid from pan over pork before serving.
Per Serving: 260 cal,32g pro, 4g carb, 12g fat, 2.5g sat fat, 100mg chol, 0g fiber, 200mg sodium