1 green cabbage
1 lb ground beef; brown
1/4 cup uncooked rice
1 egg; beaten
1 onion; mince
1 carrot; mince
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup brown sugar
8 oz can tomato sauce
1. Mix ground beef, rice, egg, onion, carrot, salt and pepper.
2. Mix together vinegar, brown sugar and tomato sauce.
3. Drop cabbage in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove 10 large leaves. Chop remaining cabbage.
4. Place in bottom of crockpot. Place 2 to 4 tablespoons of meat mixture in center of each leaf.
5. Roll up and use toothpick to hold.
6. Place stem side down in crockpot.
Pour on tomato mixture.
7. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.