1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 large green pepper, chopped
1/2 large red pepper, chopped
1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
28 oz spaghetti sauce (like ragu)
12 oz noodles (up to 16)
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese (up to 8)
4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (up to 8 )
6 oz pepperoni slices, cut in quarters
1. Brown ground beef with the onions and peppers. When just done, add mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute more. Drain fat.
2. Cook noodles until al dente'. You do not want the noodles to be soft.
3. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer until bubbly. Remove from heat. Add noodles and mix well.
4. In crockpot, put a layer of the noodle mixture, cheeses and pepperoni. Repeat layers.
5. Cook on high for 30 minutes and then on low for 1 to 2 hours.
Lynn's notes: This recipe tastes like a
piece of pizza in a bowl. Delicious! Recipe by Lynn Thomas.