1 stick (4-oz.) butter
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter 1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375-degrees. Butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a food processor, cream the butter and peanut butter. Beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the vanilla.
3. In medium bowl, thoroughly combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the food processor and pulse on and off for 5 seconds, or until the dry ingredients are no longer visible.
4. Stir the chocolate chips into the batter.
5. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool in the pan on a rack before cutting into 16 squares.