8 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
1 1/3 cups soy sauce
2/3 cup oriental toasted sesame oil
4 large cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon freshly ground ginger
1 tablespoon monosodium glutamate (opt)
19 ounces bottled barbeque sauce
1. Trim pork tenderloin of all fat.
2. Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup sesame oil, 3 minced garlic cloves, ginger, and MSG in a deep bowl; mix well, making certain the ginger does not clump.
3. Place pork into marinade and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove pork from marinade and place on covered grill.
5. Add wet wood to grill firepan to insure adequate supply of smoke.
1. Combine barbeque sauce, 1/3 cup sesame oil, 1/3 cup soy sauce, and 1 minced garlic clove in a bowl; mix well.
2. Serve over sliced pork tenderloin.