6 baking apples
1/2 cup raisins
3 tablespoon flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
2 tablespoon peanut butter
2 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup orange juice
1 cream (optional)
1. Wash apples and core. Starting at stem end, peel apples about one third the way down.
2. Fill center with raisins and set apples in cooker stacking carefully if necessary.
3. Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, orange peel ,
peanut butter and butter until crumbly .
4. Add peanuts and sprinkle on apples. Mix water and orange juice and pour around apples.
5.Cover cooker and cook on low 8 hours or overnight.
6. Serve warm, plain or with cream.
From: Woman's Day 'All Appliance Cookbook #1'