12 large apples
1 8-ounce jar boysenberry jam
4 tablespoons butter
12 gummy worms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Core apples from the stem end to 1/2 inch from the bottom. Do not push through.
3. Place 1 teaspoon each jam and butter into hole.
4. Place in a pan and bake at 350 F., uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the apples.
5. When done, the apple should be tender.
6. Remove the apples from the oven. Let cool 15 minutes.
7. Set each apple in a bowl and spoon syrup from the baking pan around it.
8. In top of each apple, insert a gummy worm with at least half of its body sticking out of the top of the apple.