1 lb. Italian sausage
Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Romano Cheese
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach
1 8-oz. pkg. manicotti shells
1 15-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1. Skin sausage, mash and mix in eggs, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic. Set aside.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions, drain.
3. Mix sausage and spinach together.
4. Cook manicotti in boiling water just until color changes, 3 or 4 minutes. Cool and wash in cold water.
5. Stuff with meat mixture and place in a casserole dish.
6. Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti and bake at 350-degrees for 1 hour.
Everyone loves Italian food and this dish is sure to be a family favorite.