1 quarter-size slice (1/4-inch thick) fresh ginger, unpeeled
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
2 tablespoon reduced-sodium or regular soy sauce
2 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 lbs. lean center-cup pork tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2. Make the glaze: In a food processor, mince the scallions, ginger and garlic. Scrape into a small bowl and stir in the apple juice concentrate, soy sauce, honey and pepper.
3. Brush the pork with some of the glaze. If broiling, place the tenderloin on the broiler pan before brushing with the glaze.
4. Broil or grill the pork 4 inches from the heat until golden, 30 to 40 minutes. While it is broiling, turn it every 7 minutes or so and brush with more glaze.
5. To serve, cut the tenderloin into thin slices.
Per serving: Cal 175 Protein 24 gm Fat 3 gm Carbs 12 gm Chole 74 mg Sodium 259 mg