4 slices bacon
2 cups shredded cooked potatoes*
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded sharp American cheese
You may substitute hash-brown potatoes, cooked
1. In 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Leave drippings in skillet; drain bacon and crumble.
2. Mix next 3 ingredients; pat into skillet.
3. Cook over low heat until underside is crisp and brown.
4. Blend eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash of pepper; pour over potatoes.
5. Top with cheese and bacon.
6. Cover; cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
7. Loosen omelet.
8. Serve in wedges.