1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
16 slices deli sliced baked ham
4 teaspoons prepared mustard
1 cup (4 ounces) chredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
1. Unroll dough into four long rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
2. Place four ham slices on each rectangle. Spread ham slices with mustard; sprinkle with cheese.
3. Starting at shorted end, roll up wach rectangle; press edges to seal.
4. Cut each roll into 5 pieces. Place cut side down on greased baking sheet. Bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Immediately remove from the baking sheet. Serve warm.
To make slicing easier, place rolled dough in freezer for 15 minutes.