for each serving:
1/2 pound fresh or frozen halibut fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper and paprika
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup coarsely chopped celery
2 tablespoon chopped green onion (with top)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. If fillets are frozen, thaw in refrigerator.
2. Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt, the pepper and paprika.
3. Place vegetables in 12-inch square of double thickness heavy-duty aluminum foil.
4. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt; top with fillets.
5. Dot with butter and sprinkle with lemon juice.
6. Wrap securely in foil. Place on grill 4 inches from medium coals.
7. Cook 10 minutes on each side.