1/2 avocado, peeled
1 small tomato, chopped
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
dash of seasoned salt
1 tablespoon water
3 dr hot pepper sauce
salt and pepper
1. In small bowl, mash avocado until chunky. Add lemon juice, seasoned salt, hot pepper sauce, and tomato. Mix well.
2. Mix eggs, water, and dash of salt and pepper. Beat briskly. Pour into hot nonstick skillet or omelet pan. Stir with circular motion while shaking pan vigorously over heat. Stir until eggs begin to set.
3. Let stand 2 to 3 seconds and shake pan. Omelet should move freely.
4. Spoon avocado mixture over half of omelet. Slip broad spatula under omelet and fold in half carefully.
5. Remove omelet from pan and serve immediately.