2 deepdish pie shells thawed
1 10 ounce can boned chicken undrained
1 family size can cream of chicken soup
1 can mixed vegetables drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Empty chicken and juice into large bowl and break apart.
3. Add soup, vegetables and black pepper to taste.
4. Pour mixture in to pie shell. Top with 2nd pie shell, crimping the edges of the two shells together. Make several slits in top crust with knife.
5. Place pie plate on a lipped cooking sheet or pizza pan to catch boil overs.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.