1 can refrigerated biscuits
1/2 box confectioners sugar
1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon (optional)
1. Combine confectioners sugar and cinnamon in
bowl and set aside.
2. Remove biscuits from carton. Stretch biscuits
and pull hole in center of each one to make
them look like doughnuts.
3. Deep fry biscuits in vegetable oil over medium
to medium-high heat. Turn only once to avoid
4. Cook until medium to dark brown. Remove from
oil and drain on paper towel lined plate.
5. Roll in confectioners sugar. Shake off excess.
6. Serve while hot.