16 oz pound cake mix, packaged
2/3 cup water
1. Blend cake mix with water and eggs in mixing bowl at low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl frequently.
2. Pour into greased and floured 8-cup mold or spring form pan.
3. Place in slow-cooker.
4. Cover mold with 4-5 paper towels and cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
5. When cake is done, top will be slightly moist and pass the toothpick test.
6. Serve plain, frosted or with fruit.
Source: Crockery Cookery, Mable Hoffman