1 5-lb. pork loin roast
salt and pepper to taste
1 bottle barbeque sauce
1. Season roast with salt and pepper; place in Crock-Pot. Cook on High for 1 hour. Turn to Low; cook for 10 hours longer.
2. Remove roast from Crock-Pot; trim off fat and remove bone.
3. Pour sauce over roast.
4. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours longer.
5. Serve on toasted hamburger buns, if desired.
6. Roast may be started at night, then bone removed the next morning and sauce added. Barbecue will be ready for the evening meal.