3/4 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbs. grated orange peel
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Beat egg in large bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Carefully stir in sour cream.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture, stirring just until moistened. Add orange peel, nuts and cranberries. Turn into a buttered 9x5-inch or 2 (8 1/2x4 1/2-inch) loaf pans.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.