3/4 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 package chocolate pudding and pie filling
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 square Baker's unsweetened chocolate
3 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
3 egg yolks
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 egg whites
1 cup sour cream
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press on bottom and sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
2. Combine pudding mix, sugar and milk in saucepan. Add chocolate. cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
3. Remove from heat. Cover surface with waxed paper and set aside.
4. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in yolks, vanilla, salt and pudding. Fold in egg whites. Pour over crumbs in pan.
5. Bake on lowest rack at 425F for about 35 minutes or until
center is set lightly when touched. Cool 4 hours.
6. Spread top with sour cream or drizzle with chocolate syrup or hot fudge.