1 pkg. cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
3/4 stick margarine
1 large pkg. cream cheese
4 Tbs. powdered sugar
1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
2 bananas, sliced
1 9-oz. carton cool whip
1. Melt margarine, mix with graham crackers and press in 8x8-inch dish.
2. Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
3. Add powered sugar. Pour mixture over crust.
4. Spread pineapple onto mixture and layer sliced bananas.
5. Spread Cool Whip over bananas.
6. Drizzle chocolate syrup and nuts over top.
7. Cut into squares and lift from dish.
8. Add a cherry to each just before serving.