3 tablespoons butter or margarine
6 large ripe bananas, peeled and quartered lengthwise
1 orange, juice of
1 orange peeled, pitted & diced
3 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish in microwave oven 30 seconds.
2. Place bananas in baking dish and coat well with butter or margarine.
3. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and pieces with brown sugar until well blended. Spoon over bananas.
4. Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 4 minutes or until bananas are soft and glazed.
5. Just before serving, sprinkle with coconut.
6. Serve either hot or cold.