4 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tsps. paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
16 small red potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2. Spray baking pan with vegetable oil.
3. Place mustard and spices in bowl and stir to blend.
4. Make deep holes in potatoes with tines of fork.
5. Add potatoes to spice mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
6. Pour potatoes and coating mixture into baking pan, separating the potatoes.
7. Bake about 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
Per serving: 346 cal, 8g fiber, 2g fat, 0 mg chol, 200 mg sodium