1 pound lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 12-ounce package spaghetti
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 stick margarine, melted
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Cook spaghetti. Drain and rinse in cold water. Mix in melted margarine.
2. Cook ground beef and onion. Drain off fat. Stir sauce into ground beef and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour into the pot of spaghetti and mix.
3. Hand chop spaghetti and sauce mixture. Pour into greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
4. Mix cheese together and sprinkle on top.
5. Cook at 350-degrees for 30 minutes.