1 1/2 cup ground ham
1/3 cup finely chopped celery
5 tablespoon mayonnaise
8 slices bread, crust removed
1/4 cup melted butter
1 can cheddar cheese or cream of mushroom soup
1/2 soup can milk
1. Combine ham, celery and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. Brush 1 side of each slice of bread with butter; spread with ham mixture.
3. Roll up bread slices as for jelly roll; secure with toothpicks.
4. Arrange rolls on cookie sheet; brush with remaining butter.
5. Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for about 12 minutes.
6. Mix soup and milk in saucepan; heat through.
7. Serve with roll-ups.
You can easily double the recipe if you need to serve more people.