1/4 cup cornmeal
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4 teaspoon creole seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
4 4 ounce catfish fillets
spray vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2. Spray vegetable oil on baking sheet.
3. Mix cornmeal, thyme, and basil. Sprinkle remaining seasonings lightly over catfish fillets.
4. Roll fillets in cornmeal mixture.
5. Place fillets on baking sheet and spray lightly with vegetable oil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 400-degrees. Reduce heat to 350-degrees and bake about 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Per serving: 155 cal, 0g fiber, 4g fat, 105 mg chol, 38 mg sodium