12 slices bacon
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup chopped onion
2 cups milk
1 cup baking mix
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease glass pie plate, 10x1-1/2 inches.
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. Layer bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
4. In a medium bowl, stir milk, eggs, baking mix, and pepper with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.