1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
1. In a medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in shrimp, and cook until opaque. Remove from heat, and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Mix in curry powder, salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture, and cook 5 minutes, or until firm. Top with cheddar cheese, tomato and the onion and shrimp mixture.
5. Fold eggs over filling, and serve warm.