4 lb trimmed pork loin roast
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
6 quartered apples
1/4 cup apple juice
3 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Rub roast with salt and pepper. Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
2. Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot. Place roast on top of Apples.
3. Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger. Spoon over top surface of roast, moistening well.
4. Cover and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours or until done.
5. NOTE: Use natural, non-sweetened apple juice in this.
From: "Rival Crock-Pot Cooking"