1 16-oz package fresh/frozen cheese tortellini
4 oz chopped salami
4 oz Provolone cheese, cut into 2 x 1/4" strips
1 11-ounce can corn, drained
1 9-oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
1 6-oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 6-oz can pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
1 1/2 cups prepared creamy Italian salad dressing
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 2-oz jar diced pimiento, drained if desired
1. Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on
package; drain, rinse with cold water.
2. In very large bowl, combine tortellini, salami,
provolone cheese, corn, spinach, artichoke hearts and 1
cup of the olives.
3. In small bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard and 1/4
cup of the Parmesan cheese; blend well.
4. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently. Top with
remaining olives and Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors. Just
before serving, garnish with pimiento.