1 large Angel Food cake
2 3-oz packages (or 1 6-oz pkg)instant vanilla pudding
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
2 teaspoons almond flavoring
1 12-oz container whipped topping
1 package frozen grated coconut
1. Make pudding according to package directions.
2. Add pineapple and almond flavoring to pudding.
3. Cut Angel Food cake into slices. Use some of the slices to cover the bottom of 9x13 serving dish.
4. Spoon a layer of pudding over the cake, followed by remaining cake and then remaining pudding.
5. Spoon whipped topping on layers, followed by coconut.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.