1 16-oz package fusilli pasta
2 2-oz cans sliced black olives
1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
1 cup cubed Genoa salami
3/4 cup chopped green onions
3/4 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 .7-oz package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons milk
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente; rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth; set aside.
3. In large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, green onions, celery and parsley.
4. Add dressing last and mix. (You may want to reserve about 1/2 cup of the dressing.) Let sit overnight in refrigerator. (Pasta will soak up dressing.)
5. Stir before serving. Add extra dressing if pasta appears dry.