1/4 pound sweet butter
2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
2 eggs, well beaten
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup almonds or pecans
1/4 cup amaretto liquor
chocolate frost if desired
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
3. Melt butter and chocolate in small saucepan; set aside to cool.
4. Stir in eggs.
5. Add remaining ingredients, except amaretto, and mix well.
6. Bake 35 minutes; brownies should still be soft. Cool. Poke with fork.
7. Pour amaretto over top of brownies.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. If desired, ice with favorite chocolate frosting, or simply top with frozen yogurt when serving.