1 cup sugar
1 8-ounce can almond paste
2 egg whites
1. Combine sugar and almond paste in large bowl; mix with fingers until well blended.
2. Add egg whites gradually, using just enough to moisten; mix with wooden spoon.
3. Roll lightly into walnut-size balls; flatten slightly. Place about 2 inches apart on brown paper on baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated 325-degree oven about 12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
5. Remove from oven; slide paper onto damp towel. Cool slightly; remove with spatula.